Traveling Luck for Čukara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukara?What's around Cukara?
Wikipedia near Cukara
Where to stay near Čukara
The timezone in Cukara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.8617°, Longitude. 21.4858°
Satellite map around Čukara
Loading map of Čukara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Davidovac (1.3km)
- Mirilovac (2.8km)
- Glavica (3.4km)
- Bošnjane (3.7km)
- Lešje (4.4km)
- Tekija (5.2km)
- Lebina (5.2km)
- Popovac (6.5km)
- Buljan (6.7km)
- Donja Mutnica (6.9km)
- Šaludovac (7km)
- Golubovac (7.2km)
- Paraćin (7.4km)
- Plana (8.2km)
- Busilovac (8.4km)
- Gornja Mutnica (8.5km)
- Striža (8.6km)
- Batinac (9km)
- Klačevica (9.4km)
- Krežbinac (9.7km)
- Zabrega (9.8km)
- Ratare (9.9km)
- Izvor (10km)
Accommodation around Čukara
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (8.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Popovac (6.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (8.5km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Baba (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugi Deo (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (3.4km)
Airports close to Čukara
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (233.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.