Traveling Luck for Bresnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bresnica?What's around Bresnica?
Wikipedia near Bresnica
Where to stay near Bresnica
The timezone in Bresnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8606°, Longitude. 21.4842°
Satellite map around Bresnica
Loading map of Bresnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bresnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Davidovac (1.2km)
- Mirilovac (2.6km)
- Glavica (3.3km)
- Bošnjane (3.8km)
- Lešje (4.5km)
- Tekija (5km)
- Lebina (5km)
- Popovac (6.6km)
- Buljan (6.9km)
- Donja Mutnica (7km)
- Golubovac (7.1km)
- Šaludovac (7.2km)
- Paraćin (7.2km)
- Plana (8.2km)
- Busilovac (8.3km)
- Striža (8.4km)
- Gornja Mutnica (8.7km)
- Batinac (9km)
- Krežbinac (9.5km)
- Klačevica (9.5km)
- Ratare (9.7km)
- Zabrega (10km)
Accommodation around Bresnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (8.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Popovac (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (8.7km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Baba (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugi Deo (5.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (3.1km)
Airports close to Bresnica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (233.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bresnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.