Traveling Luck for Karađorđevo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Karadordevo Brdo?What's around Karadordevo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Karadordevo Brdo
Where to stay near Karađorđevo Brdo
The timezone in Karadordevo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8744°, Longitude. 21.4139°
Satellite map around Karađorđevo Brdo
Loading map of Karađorđevo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karađorđevo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Paraćin (1.9km)
- Tekija (3.7km)
- Glavica (3.7km)
- Davidovac (5.7km)
- Striža (5.8km)
- Bošnjane (6.1km)
- Batinac (6.5km)
- Šavac (6.8km)
- Mirilovac (7.4km)
- Lebina (7.5km)
- Ćuprija (8.1km)
- Čepure (8.2km)
- Trešnjevica (8.7km)
- Ratare (9.1km)
- Sinji Vir (9.2km)
- Popovac (9.5km)
- Dvorica (9.6km)
- Donji Jovac (9.8km)
- Raševica (9.9km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (10.2km)
- Donje Vidovo (10.4km)
- Gornji Jovac (10.5km)
Accommodation around Karađorđevo Brdo
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (9.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (5.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Popovac (10.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (8.9km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (5.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (7.4km)
Airports close to Karađorđevo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (239.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karađorđevo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (165.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.