Traveling Luck for Mala Trešnjevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Tresnjevica?What's around Mala Tresnjevica?
Wikipedia near Mala Tresnjevica
Where to stay near Mala Trešnjevica
The timezone in Mala Tresnjevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.8722°, Longitude. 21.3058°
Satellite map around Mala Trešnjevica
Loading map of Mala Trešnjevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Trešnjevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Trešnjevica (0km)
- Sinji Vir (1.4km)
- Trešnjevica (1.6km)
- Dvorica (2.9km)
- Donji Jovac (4km)
- Raševica (4.6km)
- Gornji Jovac (5.3km)
- Šavac (6.4km)
- Kolare (7.4km)
- Potočac (7.5km)
- Čepure (7.6km)
- Ostrikovac (7.7km)
- Dragoševac (7.9km)
- Donji Majur (8.7km)
- Glavinci (8.8km)
- Bresje (9.1km)
- Ćuprija (9.4km)
- Svojnovo (9.6km)
- Paraćin (9.7km)
- Majur (9.8km)
- Medojevac (10km)
- Donje Vidovo (10.9km)
Accommodation around Mala Trešnjevica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (5.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (6.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (9.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (5.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (9.6km)
Airports close to Mala Trešnjevica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Trešnjevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (165.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.