Traveling Luck for Veliko Pomoravlje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Pomoravlje?What's around Veliko Pomoravlje?
Wikipedia near Veliko Pomoravlje
Where to stay near Veliko Pomoravlje
The timezone in Veliko Pomoravlje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8231°, Longitude. 21.3811°
Satellite map around Veliko Pomoravlje
Loading map of Veliko Pomoravlje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Pomoravlje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čepure (2.4km)
- Striža (2.6km)
- Donje Vidovo (3km)
- Šavac (3.2km)
- Ratare (4.1km)
- Gornje Vidovo (4.9km)
- Paraćin (5.5km)
- Raševica (6km)
- Tekija (6.1km)
- Potočac (6.3km)
- Sikirica (6.9km)
- Lebina (7.3km)
- Krežbinac (7.3km)
- Obrež (7.8km)
- Svojnovo (7.9km)
- Trešnjevica (8.3km)
- Glavica (8.3km)
- Drenovac (8.8km)
- Mirilovac (9.4km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (9.6km)
- Sinji Vir (9.6km)
- Donji Katun (9.7km)
- Busilovac (10.1km)
- Davidovac (10.1km)
- Gornji Katun (10.6km)
- Dvorica (11km)
Accommodation around Veliko Pomoravlje
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obreška Kosa (9.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kovarski Bunar (5.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (8.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (7.8km)
Airports close to Veliko Pomoravlje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (244.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Pomoravlje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.