Traveling Luck for Donji Majur, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donji Majur?What's around Donji Majur?
Wikipedia near Donji Majur
Where to stay near Donji Majur
The timezone in Donji Majur is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9381°, Longitude. 21.3211°
Satellite map around Donji Majur
Loading map of Donji Majur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donji Majur, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Majur (0km)
- Ostrikovac (2km)
- Majur (2.7km)
- Mijatovac (2.8km)
- Gornji Jovac (3.4km)
- Donji Jovac (4.7km)
- Končarevo (4.7km)
- Ćuprija (4.8km)
- Kolonije (5km)
- Dvorica (5.9km)
- Bresje (6km)
- Supska (6.5km)
- Glavinci (6.9km)
- Vlaška (6.9km)
- Trnava (7.1km)
- Rakitovo (7.3km)
- Sinji Vir (7.6km)
- Jagodina (7.9km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (8.7km)
- Trešnjevica (8.9km)
- Ribare (9.2km)
- Vinorača (9.3km)
- Kolare (9.3km)
- Dragocvet (10.3km)
- Krušar (10.7km)
- Batinac (11.2km)
Accommodation around Donji Majur
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (8.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (1.9km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Medveđište (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Staro Brdo (6.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Nikolin Kladenac (11.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (10km)
Airports close to Donji Majur
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donji Majur
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (156.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.