Traveling Luck for Petlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petlovac?What's around Petlovac?
Wikipedia near Petlovac
Where to stay near Petlovac
The timezone in Petlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:31 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.9072°, Longitude. 21.4144°
Satellite map around Petlovac
Loading map of Petlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batinac (2.9km)
- Ćuprija (5km)
- Paraćin (6.1km)
- Bošnjane (6.2km)
- Glavica (6.7km)
- Tekija (7.7km)
- Davidovac (7.9km)
- Popovac (8.3km)
- Stubica (8.6km)
- Ivankovac (8.9km)
- Donji Jovac (9.2km)
- Gornji Jovac (9.3km)
- Mijatovac (9.5km)
- Dvorica (9.5km)
- Donji Majur (9.7km)
- Sinji Vir (9.9km)
- Senje (10km)
- Trešnjevica (10km)
- Supska (10.1km)
- Striža (10.1km)
- Šavac (10.1km)
Accommodation around Petlovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (1.8km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (9.5km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (7.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (9.6km)
Airports close to Petlovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Petlovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.