Traveling Luck for Dugo Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dugo Polje?What's around Dugo Polje?
Wikipedia near Dugo Polje
Where to stay near Dugo Polje
The timezone in Dugo Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.6364°, Longitude. 21.5881°
Satellite map around Dugo Polje
Loading map of Dugo Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dugo Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dugo Polje (0km)
- Reka (1.5km)
- Goljak (1.6km)
- Mali Šanak (2km)
- Top (2.2km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Drugovac (2.5km)
- Zelenove Njive (2.6km)
- Tatarin (2.9km)
- Veliki Šanac (2.9km)
- Delnice (3.1km)
- Široko Polje (3.3km)
- Slatina (3.5km)
- Krušar (3.5km)
- Ravnice (3.7km)
- Utrina (3.8km)
- Drenjak (3.8km)
- Ðip (3.8km)
- Sastavci (3.8km)
- Ćosavica (3.9km)
- Slatkovac (4km)
- Dubrava (4.1km)
- Lojze (4.2km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- Milenkov Brest (4.3km)
- Gorunjak (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dugo Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (2.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (3.6km)
Airports close to Dugo Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (234km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dugo Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.