Traveling Luck for Glavina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavina?What's around Glavina?
Wikipedia near Glavina
Where to stay near Glavina
The timezone in Glavina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7286°, Longitude. 21.5683°
Satellite map around Glavina
Loading map of Glavina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Stubanj (1km)
- Ravnište (1.2km)
- Šumak (1.3km)
- Belilo (1.3km)
- Vranjak (1.6km)
- Goleševo (1.9km)
- Međak (2.2km)
- Seča (2.3km)
- Lojze (2.7km)
- Buđevac (2.7km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Torina (3.3km)
- Cerak (3.3km)
- Grabovac (3.5km)
- Šib (3.6km)
- Prodanica (3.6km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Rajkova Bara (3.7km)
- Klejne (3.8km)
- Lojze (3.9km)
- Praskovar (4km)
- Prlo (4.1km)
- Suguzica (4.2km)
- Bare (4.4km)
- Gornja Reka (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Glavina
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (3.8km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Velika Kosa (4.8km)
Airports close to Glavina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.