Traveling Luck for Jasenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jasenje?What's around Jasenje?
Wikipedia near Jasenje
Where to stay near Jasenje
The timezone in Jasenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6181°, Longitude. 21.5725°
Satellite map around Jasenje
Loading map of Jasenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jasenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Top (0.9km)
- Ðip (1.1km)
- Tatarin (1.4km)
- Goljak (1.5km)
- Ćosavica (1.5km)
- Bresje (1.9km)
- Ravnice (1.9km)
- Reka (2km)
- Botanište (2.2km)
- Ludi Vir (2.5km)
- Milenkov Brest (2.5km)
- Ključ (2.6km)
- Moravište (2.7km)
- Dugo Polje (2.8km)
- Bela Topola (3km)
- Padalište (3km)
- Prokopana Bara (3.1km)
- Ašnik (3.4km)
- Drenjak (3.6km)
- Stroč (3.6km)
- Maminjevo (3.6km)
- Gorunjak (3.6km)
- Smonica (3.6km)
- Staro Selo (3.7km)
- Moravište (4km)
- Sastavci (4.1km)
- Zelenove Njive (4.1km)
- Ograđe (4.2km)
- Brod (4.3km)
Accommodation around Jasenje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (3.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Živina Padina (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (4.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (2.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (4.2km)
Airports close to Jasenje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (236.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jasenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.