Traveling Luck for Bresje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bresje?What's around Bresje?
Wikipedia near Bresje
Where to stay near Bresje
The timezone in Bresje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.6039°, Longitude. 21.5728°
Satellite map around Bresje
Loading map of Bresje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bresje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bresje (0km)
- Ćosavica (0.8km)
- Moravište (0.9km)
- Ludi Vir (1.1km)
- Ravnice (1.5km)
- Ðip (1.5km)
- Milenkov Brest (1.6km)
- Botanište (1.7km)
- Ašnik (1.8km)
- Smonica (1.8km)
- Prokopana Bara (1.8km)
- Bela Topola (2km)
- Staro Selo (2.3km)
- Ključ (2.3km)
- Stroč (2.6km)
- Sprud (2.6km)
- Top (2.8km)
- Tatarin (3km)
- Lipovac (3.2km)
- Smonica (3.2km)
- Reka (3.2km)
- Crkveno (3.3km)
- Goljak (3.3km)
- Brod (3.5km)
- Maminjevo (3.5km)
- Stare Kuće (3.7km)
- Ornice (3.8km)
- Ograđe (3.8km)
- Lipovac (4.2km)
Accommodation around Bresje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (4.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (3.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Južno Pomoravlje (3.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (3.8km)
Airports close to Bresje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bresje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.