Traveling Luck for Goli Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Goli Breg?What's around Goli Breg?
Wikipedia near Goli Breg
Where to stay near Goli Breg
The timezone in Goli Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.5381°, Longitude. 21.5747°
Satellite map around Goli Breg
Loading map of Goli Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goli Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kalenjevac (1.1km)
- Ludak (1.7km)
- Bataljenica (1.7km)
- Bela Zemlja (1.8km)
- Terzisko (2km)
- Drenjače (2.1km)
- Laz (2.2km)
- Trševina (2.2km)
- Veliki Laz (2.3km)
- Plandište (2.5km)
- Lipak (2.6km)
- Donji Ključ (2.7km)
- Mednik (3km)
- Pojatište (3.2km)
- Boškovica (3.3km)
- Lokve (3.3km)
- Ravnjak (3.4km)
- Staro Lojze (3.4km)
- Ključ (3.7km)
- Šanci (3.7km)
- Cerjak (3.8km)
- Mali Laz (3.9km)
- Ðerenče (3.9km)
- Veliki Laz (3.9km)
- Alište (4km)
- Laz (4.1km)
- Simin Branik (4.1km)
- Lojze (4.2km)
- Raskrsje (4.2km)
- Baziče (4.2km)
- Cerjak (4.2km)
Accommodation around Goli Breg
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Breg (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (1.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Kosača (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (3.4km)
Airports close to Goli Breg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (136.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (207.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goli Breg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.