Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.8244°, Longitude. 21.1675°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vukmanovac (1.5km)
- Rabenovac (2.8km)
- Beočić (3.8km)
- Kavadar (3.8km)
- Sekurič (4.1km)
- Tečić (4.2km)
- Loćika (4.8km)
- Belušić (5.5km)
- Brainovac (7km)
- Medojevac (7.1km)
- Ursule (7.6km)
- Komarane (7.9km)
- Topola (8km)
- Dragovo (8.1km)
- Rekovac (8.3km)
- Lukar (8.7km)
- Motrić (8.8km)
- Velika Kruševica (9km)
- Gornji Krčin (9.1km)
- Lomnica (9.1km)
- Dragoševac (9.4km)
- Pajkovac (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornji Parlog (8.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (5.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (9.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (9.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (6.3km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.