Traveling Luck for Korenatski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Korenatski Potok?What's around Korenatski Potok?
Wikipedia near Korenatski Potok
Where to stay near Korenatski Potok
The timezone in Korenatski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.8158°, Longitude. 21.0889°
Satellite map around Korenatski Potok
Loading map of Korenatski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korenatski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Motrić (1.4km)
- Komarane (1.6km)
- Maleševo (3.1km)
- Bare (3.3km)
- Dragovo (3.9km)
- Donja Sibnica (4km)
- Tečić (4.3km)
- Velika Kruševica (4.3km)
- Rabenovac (5km)
- Kavadar (5km)
- Bogalinac (5.3km)
- Gornja Sibnica (5.6km)
- Županjevac (5.8km)
- Rekovac (6km)
- Mala Kaludra (6.2km)
- Brainovac (6.3km)
- Siljevica (6.5km)
- Velika Kaludra (6.8km)
- Belušić (6.9km)
- Vukmanovac (7.3km)
- Lomnica (7.6km)
- Ursule (8.8km)
- Oparić (9km)
- Lepojević (9.1km)
- Prevešt (9.3km)
- Braštčska Mala (9.4km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (9.4km)
- Sekurič (9.5km)
- Minića Kraj (9.5km)
- Gornji Krčin (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Korenatski Potok
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Korita (7.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (4.8km)
Airports close to Korenatski Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korenatski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (174km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.