Traveling Luck for Donja Sibnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Sibnica?What's around Donja Sibnica?
Wikipedia near Donja Sibnica
Where to stay near Donja Sibnica
The timezone in Donja Sibnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.7906°, Longitude. 21.0644°
Satellite map around Donja Sibnica
Loading map of Donja Sibnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Sibnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Sibnica (0km)
- Gornja Sibnica (1.7km)
- Maleševo (2.2km)
- Mala Kaludra (2.3km)
- Velika Kaludra (3.1km)
- Dragovo (3.3km)
- Motrić (3.9km)
- Županjevac (4.1km)
- Bare (4.7km)
- Bogalinac (5.1km)
- Komarane (5.2km)
- Prevešt (5.4km)
- Lepojević (5.6km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (6.1km)
- Brainovac (6.5km)
- Braštčska Mala (6.5km)
- Šljivica (7.4km)
- Oparić (7.5km)
- Velika Kruševica (7.6km)
- Belušić (7.9km)
- Siljevica (7.9km)
- Tečić (8.2km)
- Riljac (8.6km)
- Rabenovac (8.6km)
- Minića Kraj (8.7km)
- Gornji Dubič (8.8km)
- Kavadar (8.9km)
- Gornji Krčin (9.2km)
- Rekovac (9.8km)
- Božurevac (9.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Donja Sibnica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (7.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Korita (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (8.8km)
Airports close to Donja Sibnica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Sibnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.