Traveling Luck for Mala Kaludra, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Kaludra?What's around Mala Kaludra?
Wikipedia near Mala Kaludra
Where to stay near Mala Kaludra
The timezone in Mala Kaludra is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7731°, Longitude. 21.0606°
Satellite map around Mala Kaludra
Loading map of Mala Kaludra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Kaludra, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Kaludra (0km)
- Velika Kaludra (1km)
- Gornja Sibnica (1.7km)
- Donja Sibnica (2.3km)
- Prevešt (3.2km)
- Lepojević (3.4km)
- Dragovo (4.1km)
- Maleševo (4.4km)
- Braštčska Mala (4.6km)
- Županjevac (5.5km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (5.8km)
- Šljivica (6.1km)
- Motrić (6.2km)
- Riljac (6.3km)
- Oparić (6.4km)
- Brainovac (6.6km)
- Gornji Dubič (6.8km)
- Bare (6.9km)
- Bogalinac (7km)
- Komarane (7.5km)
- Božurevac (7.6km)
- Belušić (8.4km)
- Gornji Krčin (8.6km)
- Sudimska Mala (8.7km)
- Donji Dubič (8.9km)
- Borčanska Mala (9.3km)
- Poljna (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mala Kaludra
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (9.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (6.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (1.2km)
Airports close to Mala Kaludra
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Kaludra
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.