Traveling Luck for Beli Pesak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Beli Pesak?What's around Beli Pesak?
Wikipedia near Beli Pesak
Where to stay near Beli Pesak
The timezone in Beli Pesak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7681°, Longitude. 21.1411°
Satellite map around Beli Pesak
Loading map of Beli Pesak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beli Pesak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brainovac (1.6km)
- Gornji Krčin (1.7km)
- Belušić (2.3km)
- Oparić (2.9km)
- Dragovo (4.6km)
- Sekurič (5.5km)
- Mala Kruševica (5.7km)
- Donji Krčin (5.7km)
- Braštčska Mala (5.9km)
- Karanovac (5.9km)
- Pajkovac (6.9km)
- Velika Kaludra (7km)
- Lepojević (7.4km)
- Toljevac (7.6km)
- Mala Kaludra (7.6km)
- Rakićka Mala (7.7km)
- Donja Sibnica (7.8km)
- Rabenovac (8km)
- Poljna (8.3km)
- Orlovac (8.5km)
- Gornja Sibnica (8.8km)
- Tečić (8.9km)
- Vukmanovac (9km)
- Motrić (9.2km)
- Kavadar (9.2km)
- Maleševo (9.3km)
- Komarane (9.5km)
- Riljac (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Beli Pesak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gradište (8.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornji Parlog (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (7km)
Airports close to Beli Pesak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Beli Pesak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.