Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7481°, Longitude. 21.3086°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bačina (2.8km)
- Izbenica (3.3km)
- Orašje (3.8km)
- Suvaja (4.2km)
- Obrež (4.6km)
- Gornji Katun (4.7km)
- Cernica (4.9km)
- Svojnovo (6.6km)
- Varvarin (7.2km)
- Donji Katun (7.9km)
- Potočac (8.8km)
- Donje Vidovo (9km)
- Pajkovac (9.2km)
- Zalogovac (9.3km)
- Marenovo (9.3km)
- Toljevac (10km)
- Vratare (10.2km)
- Bukovik (10.6km)
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Goveda Kosa (8.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (5.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Varvarin (4.8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (7.9km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (253.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (181.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.