Traveling Luck for Ludi Vir, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ludi Vir?What's around Ludi Vir?
Wikipedia near Ludi Vir
Where to stay near Ludi Vir
The timezone in Ludi Vir is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.7289°, Longitude. 21.4025°
Satellite map around Ludi Vir
Loading map of Ludi Vir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ludi Vir, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Katun (2.8km)
- Varvarin (3.1km)
- Ćićevac (4.3km)
- Gornji Katun (4.7km)
- Drenovac (5.1km)
- Pojate (5.4km)
- Lučina (6.3km)
- Sikirica (6.6km)
- Stalać (6.8km)
- Maskare (6.9km)
- Stalać Grad (7.3km)
- Obrež (7.4km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8.1km)
- Bošnjane (9.3km)
- Krežbinac (9.4km)
- Pločnik (9.5km)
- Mrzenica (9.6km)
- Bačina (9.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Ludi Vir
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gologlava (5.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnic (8.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ludi Vir (0km)
Airports close to Ludi Vir
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (246km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ludi Vir
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.