Traveling Luck for Faca Izvor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Faca Izvor?What's around Faca Izvor?
Wikipedia near Faca Izvor
Where to stay near Faca Izvor
Also known as Laku Mare
The timezone in Faca Izvor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.9325°, Longitude. 21.8808°
Satellite map around Faca Izvor
Loading map of Faca Izvor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Faca Izvor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Faca Izvor (0km)
- Mali Klencuš (2.3km)
- Straža (2.5km)
- Bogovinski Kamen (2.5km)
- Velike Rudine (3.7km)
- Dobromirov Krš (5.1km)
- Mastakan (5.9km)
- Tilva Meil (7.4km)
- Mali Maljenik (7.4km)
- Veliki Maljenik (7.4km)
- Brezov Vrh (7.5km)
- Markuljevski Krš (8.5km)
- Govedarski Vis (8.6km)
- Ilijin Vrh (9.1km)
- Zeleni Vrh (9.8km)
- Malinik (10.6km)
- Pogara (11.1km)
- Kosmati Vrh (11.5km)
- Dređarie (11.6km)
- Belovodski Vrh (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Faca Izvor
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Brezovica (11.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Javorište (11.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kraku Krcej (11.7km)
Airports close to Faca Izvor
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (196km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Faca Izvor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.