Traveling Luck for Sveti Nikola, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Nikola?What's around Sveti Nikola?
Wikipedia near Sveti Nikola
Where to stay near Sveti Nikola
The timezone in Sveti Nikola is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7889°, Longitude. 21.2822°
Satellite map around Sveti Nikola
Loading map of Sveti Nikola and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Nikola, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Sveti Nikola
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (8.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (10.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (10.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Varvarin (10.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (2.9km)
Airports close to Sveti Nikola
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (254.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Nikola
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.