Traveling Luck for Valkaluci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Valkaluci?What's around Valkaluci?
Wikipedia near Valkaluci
Where to stay near Valkaluci
Also known as Valkalusi
The timezone in Valkaluci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.9894°, Longitude. 21.7522°
Satellite map around Valkaluci
Loading map of Valkaluci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valkaluci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Javoriti Vrh (1.9km)
- Veliki Polom (1.9km)
- Crveni Kamen (2.2km)
- Tajski Vrh (2.3km)
- Tilva Kolumja (3km)
- Brumin Vrh (3.3km)
- Mali Polom (3.5km)
- Darica (4.7km)
- Dređarie (4.7km)
- Ilijin Vrh (5.4km)
- Tilva ku Čekvar (6.3km)
- Mala Ršica (6.6km)
- Koprivno Brdo (6.7km)
- Brezov Vrh (6.8km)
- Zeleni Vrh (6.9km)
- Antrvelj (7.4km)
- Šiljati Vrh (7.8km)
- Faca Mare (7.9km)
- Debelo Brdo (7.9km)
- Tilva Meil (8.3km)
- Velika Bota (8.4km)
- Tisin Vrh (8.8km)
- Kraku Dobriž (9.1km)
- Vrtače (9.6km)
- Brestovac (9.7km)
- Dobromirov Krš (9.8km)
- Derček (9.9km)
- Mala Bota (10.2km)
- Globski Krš (10.2km)
Accommodation around Valkaluci
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Turski Kamen (2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kučajske Planine (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Polom (2.1km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Brezovica (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (5.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Troglan Bara (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ðulan (9.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Dobra Ledenica (7.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Javorište (3.3km)
Airports close to Valkaluci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (191.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Valkaluci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.