Traveling Luck for Oštra Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ostra Glava?What's around Ostra Glava?
Wikipedia near Ostra Glava
Where to stay near Oštra Glava
The timezone in Ostra Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8542°, Longitude. 21.2703°
Satellite map around Oštra Glava
Loading map of Oštra Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštra Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Trešnjevica (4.1km)
- Raševica (5.2km)
- Trešnjevica (5.3km)
- Sinji Vir (5.5km)
- Dragoševac (5.9km)
- Potočac (6.6km)
- Dvorica (6.7km)
- Kolare (6.8km)
- Beočić (7km)
- Medojevac (7.1km)
- Donji Jovac (7.7km)
- Loćika (7.8km)
- Svojnovo (7.9km)
- Šavac (8.5km)
- Gornji Jovac (8.7km)
- Topola (8.7km)
- Čepure (8.9km)
- Glavinci (9.5km)
- Bresje (10.3km)
- Ostrikovac (10.4km)
- Šuljkovac (10.6km)
Accommodation around Oštra Glava
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (10.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Jelenje (10.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (10.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (3.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (9.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (8.2km)
Airports close to Oštra Glava
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oštra Glava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.