Traveling Luck for Grabovita Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grabovita Kosa?What's around Grabovita Kosa?
Wikipedia near Grabovita Kosa
Where to stay near Grabovita Kosa
Also known as Magaracki Vrh, Magarački Vrh
The timezone in Grabovita Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.9400°, Longitude. 21.7056°
Satellite map around Grabovita Kosa
Loading map of Grabovita Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grabovita Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Tisin Vrh (1.7km)
- Šiljati Vrh (2km)
- Koprivno Brdo (2.5km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.7km)
- Mali Polom (4.4km)
- Brumin Vrh (4.5km)
- Javorački Vrh (4.7km)
- Klenčić (4.8km)
- Srneće Brdo (4.8km)
- Vrtače (4.8km)
- Darica (5.4km)
- Tilva Kolumja (5.5km)
- Barski Vrh (5.7km)
- Crni Vrh (5.8km)
- Tilva ku Čekvar (6.1km)
- Veliki Polom (6.2km)
- Malo Vrelo (6.6km)
- Zeleni Vrh (6.7km)
- Bučina (6.8km)
- Tajski Vrh (6.9km)
- Velika Papratna (7.1km)
- Belovodski Vrh (8km)
- Crveni Kamen (8.2km)
- Debela Glava (8.3km)
- Vis (8.4km)
- Faca Mare (8.4km)
- Veliki Kojzi Rog (8.5km)
- Ilijin Vrh (8.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Grabovita Kosa
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Vlaški Bunar (6.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Turski Kamen (7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kučajske Planine (7.9km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Brezovica (5.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (5.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Troglan Bara (3.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Javorište (6.7km)
Airports close to Grabovita Kosa
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.3km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (198.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grabovita Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.