Traveling Luck for Orlovećki Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovecki Potok?What's around Orlovecki Potok?
Wikipedia near Orlovecki Potok
Where to stay near Orlovećki Potok
The timezone in Orlovecki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6647°, Longitude. 21.1208°
Satellite map around Orlovećki Potok
Loading map of Orlovećki Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovećki Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pantićka Mala (0.7km)
- Isailova Mala (0.7km)
- Stragari (2.2km)
- Milutovac (3.1km)
- Mala Drenova (3.9km)
- Velika Drenova (4.9km)
- Rujišnik (5km)
- Orlovac (5.3km)
- Komorane (5.4km)
- Ljubava (5.8km)
- Poljna (6km)
- Medveđa (6.2km)
- Rakićka Mala (6.2km)
- Mala Sugubina (6.2km)
- Konjuh (6.3km)
- Rataj Mala (6.5km)
- Selište (6.5km)
- Mijajlovac (7km)
- Savran Mala (7.7km)
- Brajkovac (7.9km)
- Kamenare (8km)
- Mala Kruševica (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Orlovećki Potok
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cađavac (5.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Lazarevac (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (2.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (2km)
Airports close to Orlovećki Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (229.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orlovećki Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.