Traveling Luck for Mali Blagotin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Blagotin?What's around Mali Blagotin?
Wikipedia near Mali Blagotin
Where to stay near Mali Blagotin
The timezone in Mali Blagotin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7314°, Longitude. 21.1086°
Satellite map around Mali Blagotin
Loading map of Mali Blagotin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Blagotin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Braštčska Mala (2.5km)
- Oparić (2.8km)
- Poljna (2.9km)
- Mala Kruševica (3.8km)
- Lepojević (4.3km)
- Rakićka Mala (4.4km)
- Orlovac (4.6km)
- Riljac (4.7km)
- Gornji Krčin (5km)
- Mala Sugubina (5.4km)
- Mala Drenova (5.6km)
- Milutovac (5.9km)
- Velika Kaludra (6.1km)
- Karanovac (6.3km)
- Božurevac (6.3km)
- Brainovac (6.4km)
- Donji Krčin (7km)
- Prevešt (7km)
- Mala Kaludra (7.1km)
- Dragovo (7.3km)
- Belušić (7.9km)
- Pantićka Mala (8.1km)
- Mijajlovac (8.7km)
- Gornja Sibnica (8.8km)
- Donja Sibnica (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mali Blagotin
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (8.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornji Parlog (8.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (7.4km)
Airports close to Mali Blagotin
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (237.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Blagotin
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (184.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.