Traveling Luck for Preslo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Preslo?What's around Preslo?
Wikipedia near Preslo
Where to stay near Preslo
The timezone in Preslo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.7461°, Longitude. 21.0247°
Satellite map around Preslo
Loading map of Preslo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Preslo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prevešt (1.8km)
- Gornji Dubič (2km)
- Šljivica (2.7km)
- Sudimska Mala (3.9km)
- Lepojević (4.2km)
- Donji Dubič (4.3km)
- Riljac (4.4km)
- Borčanska Mala (4.4km)
- Božurevac (4.4km)
- Velika Kaludra (4.8km)
- Mala Kaludra (4.9km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (5.3km)
- Gornja Sibnica (5.4km)
- Rajinac (5.6km)
- Braštčska Mala (6.1km)
- Loboder (6.8km)
- Donja Sibnica (6.9km)
- Panjak (7.5km)
- Mala Sugubina (7.8km)
- Županjevac (8.1km)
- Maleševo (8.6km)
- Dragovo (8.9km)
- Mijajlovac (8.9km)
- Poljna (9km)
- Oparić (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Preslo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (8.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vilje Kolo (9.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (6.1km)
Airports close to Preslo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (241.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Preslo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.