Traveling Luck for Tresava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tresava?What's around Tresava?
Wikipedia near Tresava
Where to stay near Tresava
The timezone in Tresava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.6733°, Longitude. 21.1136°
Satellite map around Tresava
Loading map of Tresava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tresava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pantićka Mala (0.8km)
- Isailova Mala (2km)
- Milutovac (2.3km)
- Mala Drenova (2.6km)
- Stragari (3.4km)
- Rujišnik (4.3km)
- Orlovac (4.5km)
- Poljna (4.8km)
- Mala Sugubina (4.9km)
- Rakićka Mala (5.4km)
- Komorane (6km)
- Mijajlovac (6.1km)
- Rataj Mala (6.1km)
- Velika Drenova (6.2km)
- Medveđa (6.7km)
- Ljubava (6.7km)
- Mala Kruševica (7.4km)
- Konjuh (7.4km)
- Selište (7.8km)
- Savran Mala (8km)
- Riljac (8.4km)
- Božurevac (8.5km)
- Kamenare (8.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Tresava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cađavac (6.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Lazarevac (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (3.1km)
Airports close to Tresava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (166.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (230.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tresava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.