Traveling Luck for Mala Klačevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Klacevica?What's around Mala Klacevica?
Wikipedia near Mala Klacevica
Where to stay near Mala Klačevica
The timezone in Mala Klacevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.8383°, Longitude. 21.6006°
Satellite map around Mala Klačevica
Loading map of Mala Klačevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Klačevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mala Klačevica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (2.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (6.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Šaludovačko Polje (8.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (7.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (4.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (7.3km)
Airports close to Mala Klačevica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Klačevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.