Traveling Luck for Vrletnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrletnica?What's around Vrletnica?
Wikipedia near Vrletnica
Where to stay near Vrletnica
The timezone in Vrletnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.8383°, Longitude. 21.6175°
Satellite map around Vrletnica
Loading map of Vrletnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrletnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vrletnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ranđelova Kosa (5.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (2.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (3.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (6.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (3.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.7km)
Airports close to Vrletnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrletnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.