Traveling Luck for Slemenski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Slemenski Potok?What's around Slemenski Potok?
Wikipedia near Slemenski Potok
Where to stay near Slemenski Potok
The timezone in Slemenski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.8511°, Longitude. 21.6425°
Satellite map around Slemenski Potok
Loading map of Slemenski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slemenski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrletnica (2.9km)
- Čukara (3.2km)
- Jankov Vrh (3.3km)
- Mali Kojzi Rog (4km)
- Gnjacina Kosa (4.5km)
- Žuti Vrh (4.7km)
- Crni Vrh (4.8km)
- Krajnji Rid (4.9km)
- Brestov Vrh (4.9km)
- Veliki Kojzi Rog (5km)
- Vis (5.5km)
- Malo Vrelo (7.2km)
- Crni Vrh (7.3km)
- Barski Vrh (7.4km)
- Jasenova Glava (8.2km)
- Debela Glava (8.3km)
- Javorački Vrh (8.6km)
- Baba (8.9km)
Accommodation around Slemenski Potok
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (0.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (5.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (2.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ðavolačka Strana (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (3.3km)
Airports close to Slemenski Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Slemenski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (171km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.