Traveling Luck for Ðavolačka Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Davolacka Strana?What's around Davolacka Strana?
Wikipedia near Davolacka Strana
Where to stay near Ðavolačka Strana
The timezone in Davolacka Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.8589°, Longitude. 21.6111°
Satellite map around Ðavolačka Strana
Loading map of Ðavolačka Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðavolačka Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ðavolačka Strana
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (2.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (8.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (5.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (8.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Šaludovačko Polje (8.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (6.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (6.5km)
Airports close to Ðavolačka Strana
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ðavolačka Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.