Traveling Luck for Kilsura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kilsura?What's around Kilsura?
Wikipedia near Kilsura
Where to stay near Kilsura
The timezone in Kilsura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8550°, Longitude. 21.6061°
Satellite map around Kilsura
Loading map of Kilsura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilsura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kilsura
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (9.2km)
- railroad station;
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (5.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (7.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Šaludovačko Polje (7.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (6.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (6.8km)
Airports close to Kilsura
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kilsura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (170km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.