Traveling Luck for Vlaška Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vlaska Kosa?What's around Vlaska Kosa?
Wikipedia near Vlaska Kosa
Where to stay near Vlaška Kosa
The timezone in Vlaska Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.8056°, Longitude. 21.7125°
Satellite map around Vlaška Kosa
Loading map of Vlaška Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlaška Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vlaška Kosa
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (9.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (7.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (6.8km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (7.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Veliki Leštak (8.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (7.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (8.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (6.2km)
Airports close to Vlaška Kosa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (185.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vlaška Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.