Traveling Luck for Letovište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Letoviste?What's around Letoviste?
Wikipedia near Letoviste
Where to stay near Letovište
The timezone in Letoviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8044°, Longitude. 21.7000°
Satellite map around Letovište
Loading map of Letovište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Letovište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mala Suvaja (2.2km)
- Grbavi Potok (2.6km)
- Ravna Reka (3.5km)
- Velika Suvaja (4.8km)
- Vrelski Potok (6.7km)
- Bresjanska Reka (7.1km)
- Mala Čestobrodica (8km)
- Bela Reka (8.1km)
- Slemenski Potok (8.2km)
- Veljepoljska Reka (8.3km)
- Rakački Potok (8.4km)
- Javorac (8.5km)
- Šudin Potok (8.7km)
- Konjiski Potok (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Letovište
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (8.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (7.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (5.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (7.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Veliki Leštak (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (7.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (7.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.8km)
Airports close to Letovište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (185km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Letovište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.