Traveling Luck for Torovine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Torovine?What's around Torovine?
Wikipedia near Torovine
Where to stay near Torovine
The timezone in Torovine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8017°, Longitude. 21.7319°
Satellite map around Torovine
Loading map of Torovine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torovine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Torovine
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (8.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (8.7km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (6.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Veliki Leštak (9.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Amanov Potok (9.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (7.7km)
Airports close to Torovine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Torovine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.