Traveling Luck for Mala Suvaja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Suvaja?What's around Mala Suvaja?
Wikipedia near Mala Suvaja
Where to stay near Mala Suvaja
The timezone in Mala Suvaja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8211°, Longitude. 21.7031°
Satellite map around Mala Suvaja
Loading map of Mala Suvaja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Suvaja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Gnjacina Kosa (3.3km)
- Jasenova Glava (4.1km)
- Čukara (5.3km)
- Brestov Vrh (5.6km)
- Žuti Vrh (5.8km)
- Popov Kamen (7km)
- Jankov Vrh (7.1km)
- Vis (7.4km)
- Veliki Vrh (7.4km)
- Vetren (7.7km)
- Vrletnica (8.4km)
- Magareči Samar (8.8km)
- Srednjak (8.9km)
- Velika Vučija Glava (9.3km)
- Mala Vučija Glava (9.3km)
- Mali Kojzi Rog (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Mala Suvaja
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (7.4km)
- railroad station;
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (9.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dečje Letovalište (9.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (5.3km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (9.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (7.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (4km)
Airports close to Mala Suvaja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Suvaja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (176km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.