Traveling Luck for Gnjacina Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gnjacina Kosa?What's around Gnjacina Kosa?
Wikipedia near Gnjacina Kosa
Where to stay near Gnjacina Kosa
The timezone in Gnjacina Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8225°, Longitude. 21.6686°
Satellite map around Gnjacina Kosa
Loading map of Gnjacina Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gnjacina Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gnjacina Kosa
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (4.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (6.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (6.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (2.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (5.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (7.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (4.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (3.2km)
Airports close to Gnjacina Kosa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gnjacina Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.