Traveling Luck for Jankov Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jankov Vrh?What's around Jankov Vrh?
Wikipedia near Jankov Vrh
Where to stay near Jankov Vrh
The timezone in Jankov Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.8278°, Longitude. 21.6281°
Satellite map around Jankov Vrh
Loading map of Jankov Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jankov Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jankov Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ranđelova Kosa (5.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (3.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (8.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (1.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (7.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (2.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.2km)
Airports close to Jankov Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jankov Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.