Traveling Luck for Javorac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javorac?What's around Javorac?
Wikipedia near Javorac
Where to stay near Javorac
The timezone in Javorac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.8167°, Longitude. 21.6144°
Satellite map around Javorac
Loading map of Javorac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javorac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Javorac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ranđelova Kosa (7.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (5.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (1.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (3.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suva Padina (7.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (7km)
Airports close to Javorac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Javorac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.