Traveling Luck for Loznoš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Loznos?What's around Loznos?
Wikipedia near Loznos
Where to stay near Loznoš
The timezone in Loznos is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.8081°, Longitude. 21.6078°
Satellite map around Loznoš
Loading map of Loznoš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loznoš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Loznoš
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozi Grb (8.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (6.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (4.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (1.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (8.2km)
Airports close to Loznoš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Loznoš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (176km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.