Traveling Luck for Obradova Stolica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Obradova Stolica?What's around Obradova Stolica?
Wikipedia near Obradova Stolica
Where to stay near Obradova Stolica
The timezone in Obradova Stolica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7961°, Longitude. 21.6597°
Satellite map around Obradova Stolica
Loading map of Obradova Stolica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obradova Stolica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Obradova Stolica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (7.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (6.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (4.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suva Padina (7.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (7.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (7.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (3.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (6.7km)
Airports close to Obradova Stolica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Obradova Stolica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.