Traveling Luck for Srednjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednjak?What's around Srednjak?
Wikipedia near Srednjak
Where to stay near Srednjak
The timezone in Srednjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7767°, Longitude. 21.6056°
Satellite map around Srednjak
Loading map of Srednjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Suguzica (3.7km)
- Ravna Dubrava (4km)
- Banjski Put (4.1km)
- Majstorski Deo (4.3km)
- Lojze (4.6km)
- Bregovina (4.7km)
- Ramnjak (4.9km)
- Javorac (5.3km)
- Gornja Reka (5.3km)
- Međak (5.4km)
- Čestobrodica (5.5km)
- Pašin Deo (5.7km)
- Goleševo (5.7km)
- Šumak (6km)
- Prlo (6km)
- Nerezina (6.1km)
- Belilo (6.1km)
- Svinjčište (6.4km)
Accommodation around Srednjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozi Grb (4.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (4.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (4.6km)
Airports close to Srednjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (180km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.