Traveling Luck for Krva Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krva Kosa?What's around Krva Kosa?
Wikipedia near Krva Kosa
Where to stay near Krva Kosa
The timezone in Krva Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6864°, Longitude. 21.0119°
Satellite map around Krva Kosa
Loading map of Krva Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krva Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Dubič (3.7km)
- Mijajlovac (3.7km)
- Panjak (3.8km)
- Rajinac (4km)
- Božurevac (5km)
- Borčanska Mala (5.2km)
- Rujišnik (5.7km)
- Rataj Mala (5.8km)
- Mala Sugubina (6.1km)
- Sudimska Mala (6.6km)
- Bogdanje (6.6km)
- Riljac (6.8km)
- Gornji Dubič (6.8km)
- Loboder (6.9km)
- Grabovac (7.5km)
- Mala Drenova (8km)
- Lozna (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krva Kosa
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (2.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (8.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (8.2km)
Airports close to Krva Kosa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (234.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krva Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.