Traveling Luck for Korita, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Korita?What's around Korita?
Wikipedia near Korita
Where to stay near Korita
The timezone in Korita is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.8569°, Longitude. 21.0392°
Satellite map around Korita
Loading map of Korita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korita, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Siljevica (1.2km)
- Velika Kruševica (3.9km)
- Bare (4.4km)
- Bogalinac (4.5km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
- Rekovac (5.5km)
- Komarane (5.7km)
- Motrić (5.9km)
- Minića Kraj (5.9km)
- Lomnica (6.1km)
- Županjevac (6.5km)
- Maleševo (6.8km)
- Dobroselica (7.2km)
- Ratković (7.3km)
- Cikot (7.4km)
- Tečić (8.6km)
- Dulene (8.7km)
- Donja Sibnica (9km)
- Ursule (9km)
- Kavadar (9.1km)
- Slatina (9.4km)
- Gornja Sibnica (9.7km)
- Rabenovac (10km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (10.4km)
- Cerovik (10.4km)
- Dragovo (10.8km)
- Lukar (11.1km)
- Orašje (11.1km)
Accommodation around Korita
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (2.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Raletinac (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Korita (0km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (4.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dulensko Jezero (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (6.8km)
Airports close to Korita
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korita
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.