Traveling Luck for Ivkovački Prnjavor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivkovacki Prnjavor?What's around Ivkovacki Prnjavor?
Wikipedia near Ivkovacki Prnjavor
Where to stay near Ivkovački Prnjavor
The timezone in Ivkovacki Prnjavor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.8583°, Longitude. 21.2189°
Satellite map around Ivkovački Prnjavor
Loading map of Ivkovački Prnjavor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivkovački Prnjavor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Medojevac (2.6km)
- Beočić (2.8km)
- Loćika (3km)
- Dragoševac (3.4km)
- Topola (4.5km)
- Kolare (5.7km)
- Vukmanovac (6.3km)
- Šuljkovac (7.8km)
- Lukar (7.8km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (8.4km)
- Rabenovac (8.5km)
- Šantarovac (8.5km)
- Kavadar (8.6km)
- Ursule (8.6km)
- Sekurič (8.8km)
- Glavinci (9.3km)
- Tečić (9.3km)
- Sinji Vir (9.6km)
- Trešnjevica (9.8km)
- Raševica (10km)
- Dvorica (10.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Ivkovački Prnjavor
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Divljača (9km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (7.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (2.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (9.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (9.1km)
Airports close to Ivkovački Prnjavor
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ivkovački Prnjavor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.