Traveling Luck for Lomnička Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lomnicka Reka?What's around Lomnicka Reka?
Wikipedia near Lomnicka Reka
Where to stay near Lomnička Reka
The timezone in Lomnicka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.8406°, Longitude. 21.1575°
Satellite map around Lomnička Reka
Loading map of Lomnička Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lomnička Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vukmanovac (0.8km)
- Rabenovac (2.3km)
- Kavadar (2.4km)
- Tečić (3.1km)
- Loćika (3.7km)
- Beočić (3.8km)
- Ursule (5.3km)
- Medojevac (5.9km)
- Rekovac (6.4km)
- Topola (6.4km)
- Sekurič (6.4km)
- Lukar (6.4km)
- Lomnica (7km)
- Komarane (7.1km)
- Belušić (7.3km)
- Velika Kruševica (7.5km)
- Motrić (8.3km)
- Dragoševac (8.4km)
- Brainovac (8.6km)
- Dragovo (8.9km)
- Šantarovac (9.4km)
- Cikot (9.7km)
- Bare (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Lomnička Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bukovica (9.7km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (8.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (7.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (8.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (5.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (9.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (4.6km)
Airports close to Lomnička Reka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lomnička Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.