Traveling Luck for Veliko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Polje?What's around Veliko Polje?
Wikipedia near Veliko Polje
Where to stay near Veliko Polje
The timezone in Veliko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9083°, Longitude. 21.2319°
Satellite map around Veliko Polje
Loading map of Veliko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolare (1.2km)
- Glavinci (2.8km)
- Dragoševac (3.2km)
- Šuljkovac (3.3km)
- Bresje (4km)
- Dragocvet (4.2km)
- Topola (5.2km)
- Kovačevac (5.4km)
- Medojevac (5.5km)
- Šantarovac (6.1km)
- Kolonije (6.8km)
- Trnava (6.9km)
- Ostrikovac (7.2km)
- Vinorača (7.6km)
- Loćika (7.7km)
- Majur (7.8km)
- Gornji Jovac (7.9km)
- Bunar (8.1km)
- Donji Jovac (8.1km)
- Dvorica (8.1km)
- Međureč (8.2km)
- Lukar (8.3km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (8.4km)
- Sinji Vir (8.8km)
- Beočić (9.1km)
- Donji Majur (9.3km)
- Deonica (9.7km)
- Trešnjevica (9.9km)
Accommodation around Veliko Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (3.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (8.8km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (5.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (8.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (6.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Jagodina (8.3km)
Airports close to Veliko Polje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.