Traveling Luck for Bukovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bukovik?What's around Bukovik?
Wikipedia near Bukovik
Where to stay near Bukovik
The timezone in Bukovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6689°, Longitude. 21.3342°
Satellite map around Bukovik
Loading map of Bukovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bukovik (0km)
- Vratare (2.3km)
- Bošnjane (3km)
- Maskare (4.4km)
- Padež (4.7km)
- Mrzenica (5km)
- Velika Kruševica (5.5km)
- Gavez (6.1km)
- Šanac (6.1km)
- Stalać Grad (6.8km)
- Srnje (7.3km)
- Jasika (7.3km)
- Varvarin (7.4km)
- Stalać (7.6km)
- Makrešane (8km)
- Krvavica (8.2km)
- Zalogovac (8.3km)
- Bačina (8.4km)
- Reka (8.6km)
- Stevanac (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bukovik
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (1.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Varvarin (5.8km)
Airports close to Bukovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (226.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (254.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.