Traveling Luck for Ključ, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuc?What's around Kljuc?
Wikipedia near Kljuc
Where to stay near Ključ
The timezone in Kljuc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6833°, Longitude. 21.3950°
Satellite map around Ključ
Loading map of Ključ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ključ, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Ključ
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Stalaćka Klisura (5.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnic (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drenova Glava (8.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mojsinjska Planina (8.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ludi Vir (6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (7.2km)
Airports close to Ključ
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (248.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ključ
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.